LET US HELP YOU
LEARN ABOUT CONVENTIONAL LOANS IN CA
Conventional Loans in California
Conventional loans are one of the most common loans available within the mortgage industry. Conventional loans in CA come with a standard loan limit within the area you are searching in and oftentimes offer more advantages than an FHA loan. Unlike FHA loans which have to be used on the lender's primary residence, conventional loans can be used on secondary residences such as a rental or vacation home.
Conventional loans are serviced by private mortgage lenders such as Amerifund Corporation & Realty and are not backed by any government agencies. Most conventional mortgage loans require a minimum credit score of 620. The interest rate largely depends on your credit score and overall credit history.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF CONVENTIONAL LOANS?
There are multiple different types of conventional home loans that Amerifund Corporation & Realty offers such as:
- Conforming conventional loans
- Non-conforming conventional loans also known as 'Jumbo Loans'
- Fixed-rate conventional loans
- Adjustable-rate conventional loans
What Are Some Requirements for Obtaining a Conventional Loan?
- A credit score of at least 600
- A debt-to-income ratio that is below 50%
- 4 year waiting period after filing for bankruptcy or foreclosure.
- FHA bankruptcy and foreclosure within 2 years.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
We take pride in providing you with excellent service and appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your real estate and mortgage needs.